We have the answer for Not __ many words crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Not __ many words crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Not __ many words Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 30, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 30, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Unfold, as a series of events NYT Crossword Clue
- Bit of sporting gear with a bell guard NYT Crossword Clue
- “I’m in heaven!” sound NYT Crossword Clue
- Deserved comeuppance NYT Crossword Clue
- One getting into a cab, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
- 1978 Nobel Peace Prize recipient NYT Crossword Clue
- Enterprise Holdings holding NYT Crossword Clue
- Org. sued by the State of New York in 2020 NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Seok-jin of K-pop’s BTS NYT Crossword Clue
- Sit on the throne NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WORDS (noun)
- an angry dispute
- words making up the dialogue of a play
- MANY (adjective)
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as’ or `too’ or `so’ or `that’; amounting to a large but indefinite number
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - November 30 2023
- Newsday Crossword - July 24 2023
- Newsday Crossword - September 14 2022
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Not __ many words crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.