We have the answer for Earth crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Earth Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Earth. This clue last appeared November 8, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Earth crossword clue should be:
- SOIL (4 letters)
- TERRA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EARTH (noun)
- the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
- a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- EARTH (verb)
- connect to the earth
- hide in the earth like a hunted animal
- SOIL (noun)
- material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
- the part of the earth’s surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- SOIL (verb)
- make soiled, filthy, or dirty
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Glue Crossword Clue
- Travel papers Crossword Clue
- Name on a toy truck Crossword Clue
- McEnroe’s rival Crossword Clue
- Young plants Crossword Clue
- Mother of Helios Crossword Clue
- California national park Crossword Clue
- Motel amenity Crossword Clue
- Recipe meas Crossword Clue
- Sent forth Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.