We have the answer for Not sickly crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Not sickly Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Not sickly. This clue last appeared November 12, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Not sickly crossword clue should be:
- HALE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SICKLY (adjective)
- somewhat ill or prone to illness
- unhealthy looking
- HALE (noun)
- prolific United States writer (1822-1909)
- United States astronomer who discovered that sunspots are associated with strong magnetic fields (1868-1938)
- HALE (verb)
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means
- draw slowly or heavily
- HALE (adjective)
- exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Like the Parthenon’s columns Crossword Clue
- Reaches on horseback Crossword Clue
- “Another You” author Beattie Crossword Clue
- Parrot NYT Crossword Clue
- Antismoking ad, e.g.: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Sharp mountain ridge Crossword Clue
- Unadulterated nonsense, metaphorically but politely described? Crossword Clue
- Coastal flier Crossword Clue
- It’s south of Arizona Crossword Clue
- Casual conversation Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.