We have the answer for Nursery cry crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Nursery cry crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Nursery cry Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Spring flower Crossword Clue
- Ex-Yankee Martinez Crossword Clue
- High-five sound Crossword Clue
- Workers in a law firm Crossword Clue
- Infamous tsar Crossword Clue
- Actor Richard Crossword Clue
- “West Side Story” gang Crossword Clue
- Praise in verse Crossword Clue
- Ms. Rowlands Crossword Clue
- Gratuity Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- MAMA (4 letters)
- WAH (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NURSERY (noun)
- a child’s room for a baby
- MAMA (noun)
- informal terms for a mother
- a name under which Ninkhursag was worshipped
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 30 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 8 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - October 16 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - October 11 2023
- LA Times Crossword - February 26 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - August 18 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Nursery cry crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.