We have the answer for NYC member of The Squad in Congress crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
NYC member of The Squad in Congress Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for NYC member of The Squad in Congress. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the NYC member of The Squad in Congress crossword clue should be:
- AOC (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONGRESS (noun)
- the social act of assembling for some common purpose
- the legislature of the United States government
- MEMBER (noun)
- the male sex organ (`member’ is a euphemism)
- one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Valence electrons often Crossword Clue
- Depleted Crossword Clue
- No longer relevant Crossword Clue
- Chanel scent Crossword Clue
- Charcuterie board selection Crossword Clue
- Yosemite peak free-climbed by Emily Harrington familiarly Crossword Clue
- Brooding sort Crossword Clue
- Steak House dressing brand Crossword Clue
- Rust Crossword Clue
- Modern prefix Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.