We have the answer for Of the universe crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Of the universe Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Of the universe. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Of the universe crossword clue should be:
- COSMIC (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COSMIC (adjective)
- inconceivably extended in space or time
- UNIVERSE (noun)
- everything stated or assumed in a given discussion
- (statistics) the entire aggregation of items from which samples can be drawn
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Actress Christensen Crossword Clue
- “By the way” comments Crossword Clue
- “TiK —” (Kesha hit) Crossword Clue
- Sparkly decoration Crossword Clue
- Skin cream brand Crossword Clue
- Place a bet Crossword Clue
- Fitting name for a herding dog Crossword Clue
- Plies a broom Crossword Clue
- Auto-racing posts Crossword Clue
- Summer, in Savoy Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.