We have the answer for Off-brand crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Off-brand crossword clue most recently seen in the WSJ Crossword.
Off-brand Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on December 29, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our WSJ Crossword December 29, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Pond swimmer WSJ Crossword Clue
- Where a frosh may crash WSJ Crossword Clue
- Millennial’s “carpe diem” WSJ Crossword Clue
- City with jazz and jambalaya, briefly WSJ Crossword Clue
- Like a ski jumper’s path WSJ Crossword Clue
- San Francisco’s ___ Hill WSJ Crossword Clue
- Pop star Justin, with “the” WSJ Crossword Clue
- Barely makes it to the next round WSJ Crossword Clue
- QB sackers, often WSJ Crossword Clue
- Oval picture holder WSJ Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRAND (noun)
- a name given to a product or service
- a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- BRAND (verb)
- mark with a brand or trademark
- to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- OFF (verb)
- kill intentionally and with premeditation
- OFF (adverb)
- from a particular thing or place or position (`forth’ is obsolete)
- at a distance in space or time
- OFF (adjective)
- (of events) no longer planned or scheduled
- in an unpalatable state
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the WSJ Crossword
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Off-brand crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.