We have the answer for Off crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Off Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Off. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Off crossword clue should be:
- SCREWY (6 letters)
- AMISS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OFF (verb)
- kill intentionally and with premeditation
- OFF (adverb)
- from a particular thing or place or position (`forth’ is obsolete)
- at a distance in space or time
- OFF (adjective)
- (of events) no longer planned or scheduled
- in an unpalatable state
- AMISS (adjective)
- not functioning properly
- AMISS (adverb)
- away from the correct or expected course
- in an imperfect or faulty way
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Prompt Crossword Clue
- Gotcha Crossword Clue
- German article NYT Crossword Clue
- Beginner’s edition? NYT Crossword Clue
- Fool, from the Yiddish NYT Crossword Clue
- Polynesian language NYT Crossword Clue
- Goofs up NYT Crossword Clue
- Brazilian currency NYT Crossword Clue
- Home of Bahla Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site NYT Crossword Clue
- Food container NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.