We have the answer for Offspring of a mating between two different species, normally sterile; liger, mule, zonkey, etc.: crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the Offspring of a mating between two different species, normally sterile; liger, mule, zonkey, etc.: crossword clue answer below.
Offspring of a mating between two different species, normally sterile; liger, mule, zonkey, etc.: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on May 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Zinedine ______ is an Algerian-French soccer coach and former international soccer star: Crossword Clue
- A colorless silicon-based crystal, perhaps best known for its use in watch mechanisms: Crossword Clue
- “The Color ______” is a novel by Alice Walker about the lives of African-American women in 1930s: Crossword Clue
- A member of a mammal species whose front teeth grow continuously: Crossword Clue
- Jennifer Lopez portrayed this Latin American singer in her biopic: Crossword Clue
- The literary form that US writer T.S. Elliot was known for producing: Crossword Clue
- The Soul _____ Awards is an annual event that awards the best in African American entertainment: Crossword Clue
- Tasmanian _____ is a cartoon character in “Looney Tunes”: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NORMALLY (adverb)
- under normal conditions
- HYBRID (noun)
- a word that is composed of parts from different languages (e.g., `monolingual’ has a Greek prefix and a Latin root)
- (genetics) an organism that is the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock; especially offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties or breeds or species
- HYBRID (adjective)
- produced by crossbreeding
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.