We have the answer for Often lied-about number crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Often lied-about number Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Often lied-about number. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Often lied-about number crossword clue should be:
- AGE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NUMBER (verb)
- put into a group
- determine the number or amount of
- NUMBER (noun)
- one of a series published periodically
- the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals
- OFTEN (adverb)
- frequently or in great quantities
- many times at short intervals
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Tee, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Big cheese Crossword Clue
- See 51-Down Crossword Clue
- Aggressive ungulate Crossword Clue
- Game with red, yellow, green and blue cards Crossword Clue
- Far from fetching Crossword Clue
- Points of view Crossword Clue
- Home of the Ephesians Crossword Clue
- Opium source Crossword Clue
- Downed a sub, say Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.