We have the answer for On the ___ (in flight) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
On the ___ (in flight) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for On the ___ (in flight). This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the On the ___ (in flight) crossword clue should be:
- LAM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLIGHT (noun)
- an instance of traveling by air
- a stairway (set of steps) between one floor or landing and the next
- FLIGHT (verb)
- decorate with feathers
- fly in a flock
- LAM (verb)
- give a thrashing to; beat hard
- flee; take to one’s heels; cut and run
- LAM (noun)
- a rapid escape (as by criminals)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Spelling contest Crossword Clue
- Korean cabbage dish Crossword Clue
- Org. for a surgeon Crossword Clue
- ___ Grande Crossword Clue
- Not relaxed Crossword Clue
- World Cup cry Crossword Clue
- Dispatched as a dragon Crossword Clue
- Reznor of Nine Inch Nails Crossword Clue
- All right Crossword Clue
- Food for a filly Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.