We have the answer for Word after family or Christmas crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Word after family or Christmas Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Word after family or Christmas. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Word after family or Christmas crossword clue should be:
- TREE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHRISTMAS (noun)
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- AFTER (adverb)
- happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
- AFTER (adjective)
- located farther aft
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Syracuse summer setting: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Free TV spot Crossword Clue
- Passport issuer? Crossword Clue
- ___ fresca (cold drink) Crossword Clue
- Prayer’s last word Crossword Clue
- *Dessert named for its traditional amount of butter flour sugar and eggs Crossword Clue
- 1993 kids’ baseball film with The Crossword Clue
- Fortuneteller Crossword Clue
- Marching insect Crossword Clue
- Deg. for a tooth expert Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.