We have the answer for One can be pitched crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One can be pitched Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One can be pitched. This clue last appeared October 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One can be pitched crossword clue should be:
- TENT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TENT (noun)
- a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs)
- a web that resembles a tent or carpet
- TENT (verb)
- live in or as if in a tent
- PITCHED (adjective)
- set at a slant
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Manhattan club that launched many punk bands Crossword Clue
- Where hidden meanings are found, and where both sets of four horizontal black squares in the puzzle are Crossword Clue
- Bone-based Crossword Clue
- Be a front runner? Crossword Clue
- First person in Frankfurt Crossword Clue
- Oil container Crossword Clue
- Eschews the standard deduction Crossword Clue
- Service with blue bubbles Crossword Clue
- Fortune 500 abbr. Crossword Clue
- Carbonnade or cassoulet Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.