We have the answer for Shakespeare’s “mortal wretch, with thy sharp teeth” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Shakespeare’s “mortal wretch, with thy sharp teeth” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Shakespeare’s “mortal wretch, with thy sharp teeth”. This clue last appeared October 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Shakespeare’s “mortal wretch, with thy sharp teeth” crossword clue should be:
- ASP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WRETCH (noun)
- someone you feel sorry for
- performs some wicked deed
- SHAKESPEARE (noun)
- English poet and dramatist considered one of the greatest English writers (1564-1616)
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Priest who taught Samuel Crossword Clue
- Toro, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Whirled water Crossword Clue
- Chest feature Crossword Clue
- Unpopular spots Crossword Clue
- Knock off Crossword Clue
- Specialized fishermen Crossword Clue
- First person in Frankfurt Crossword Clue
- Be a front runner? Crossword Clue
- Like many first sexual experiences Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.