We have the answer for One might be knitted crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One might be knitted Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One might be knitted. This clue last appeared October 5, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One might be knitted crossword clue should be:
- BROW (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword October 5 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KNITTED (adjective)
- made by intertwining threads in a series of connected loops rather than by weaving
- BROW (noun)
- the arch of hair above each eye
- the part of the face above the eyes
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Group yelling “Work that brush!” and “Floss!”? Crossword Clue
- 18th letters Crossword Clue
- Foot of the Himalayans? Crossword Clue
- Top suit Crossword Clue
- Sign of age Crossword Clue
- Hoops Crossword Clue
- Brand with Brownie Brick Road and Cookie Cobblestone varieties Crossword Clue
- Woes on toes Crossword Clue
- Third-col. heading Crossword Clue
- Character with pipes and horns Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.