We have the answer for One-named Irish singer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One-named Irish singer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One-named Irish singer. This clue last appeared March 13, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One-named Irish singer crossword clue should be:
- ENYA (4 letters)
- BONO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 13 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IRISH (noun)
- whiskey made in Ireland chiefly from barley
- people of Ireland or of Irish extraction
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Revolving ___ Crossword Clue
- November birthstone Crossword Clue
- Knob on a radio Crossword Clue
- ___/her pronouns Crossword Clue
- Orange Muppet Crossword Clue
- Mouth-puckering Crossword Clue
- Pride Month Crossword Clue
- Pond scum Crossword Clue
- Regret deeply Crossword Clue
- Good buddy Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.