We have the answer for One of 10 in a lane crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One of 10 in a lane Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One of 10 in a lane. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One of 10 in a lane crossword clue should be:
- PIN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PIN (noun)
- a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- PIN (verb)
- to hold fast or prevent from moving
- attach or fasten with pins
- LANE (noun)
- a narrow way or road
- a well-defined track or path; for e.g. swimmers or lines of traffic
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Cross your heart? Crossword Clue
- Karate school Crossword Clue
- Minnow catcher Crossword Clue
- Singers asset Crossword Clue
- One-third of a haiku Crossword Clue
- Shopping outing that may 62-Across? Crossword Clue
- Sleep soundly? Crossword Clue
- Two thumbs up! Crossword Clue
- Shutter board Crossword Clue
- Springy backyard apparatus Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.