We have the answer for One of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
One of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Crack squad NYT Crossword Clue
- Visionary Crossword Clue
- Palindromic term of address NYT Crossword Clue
- Gently suggest, as an idea NYT Crossword Clue
- It keeps going in circles NYT Crossword Clue
- Portrayed NYT Crossword Clue
- Unified NYT Crossword Clue
- “Good Lord!” Crossword Clue
- Rockets frequently travel in this NYT Crossword Clue
- Bibliographical abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MARVEL (noun)
- something that causes feelings of wonder
- MARVEL (verb)
- be amazed at
- express astonishment or surprise about something
- GALAXY (noun)
- tufted evergreen perennial herb having spikes of tiny white flowers and glossy green round to heart-shaped leaves that become coppery to maroon or purplish in fall
- (astronomy) a collection of star systems; any of the billions of systems each having many stars and nebulae and dust
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.