We have the answer for One of the 13 original Colonies: Abbr. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One of the 13 original Colonies: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One of the 13 original Colonies: Abbr.. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One of the 13 original Colonies: Abbr. crossword clue should be:
- DEL (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ORIGINAL (noun)
- something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- ORIGINAL (adjective)
- being or productive of something fresh and unusual; or being as first made or thought of
- not derived or copied or translated from something else
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Acted nervously, in a way NYT Crossword Clue
- Scoffing response NYT Crossword Clue
- Accomplishment for the 1970s Oakland A’s NYT Crossword Clue
- Canadian fashion brand NYT Crossword Clue
- Surrenders Crossword Clue
- Didn’t shy away from NYT Crossword Clue
- Odds NYT Crossword Clue
- With 14-Across, Shakespearean words after “What’s” NYT Crossword Clue
- Bete-___ Crossword Clue
- “A veil, rather than a mirror,” per Oscar Wilde NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.