We have the answer for One rounded up in a roundup crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One rounded up in a roundup Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One rounded up in a roundup. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One rounded up in a roundup crossword clue should be:
- STEER (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROUNDUP (noun)
- a summary list; as in e.g.
- the activity of gathering livestock together so that they can be counted or branded or sold
- ROUNDED (adjective)
- curving and somewhat round in shape rather than jagged
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- ___ Goose, cousin of Donald Duck NYT Crossword Clue
- Metric for a Met, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- As a friend, in French NYT Crossword Clue
- Hill workers NYT Crossword Clue
- Image on a postcard from Yellowstone NYT Crossword Clue
- Neither blows it nor crushes it NYT Crossword Clue
- “Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you ___!”: Dr. Seuss NYT Crossword Clue
- Layer beneath the earth’s crust NYT Crossword Clue
- “Wow, super!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Something made off the cuff? NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.