We have the answer for One using a zebra crossing, for short crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One using a zebra crossing, for short Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One using a zebra crossing, for short. This clue last appeared August 6, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One using a zebra crossing, for short crossword clue should be:
- PED (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- USING (noun)
- an act that exploits or victimizes someone (treats them unfairly)
- ZEBRA (noun)
- any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- One of seven in a week Crossword Clue
- “M” in MHz Crossword Clue
- Comedy Central events Crossword Clue
- Elle or Vogue, for short Crossword Clue
- “___ Is a Punk Rocker,” 1977 song by the Ramones that was covered by Charli XCX in 2016 Crossword Clue
- Baseball’s Braves, on a scoreboard Crossword Clue
- Where you may spot a stop sign Crossword Clue
- “Ignorance Is ___,” 1989 song by punk rock band the Ramones who played their last concert in 1996 Crossword Clue
- Under-the-table money Crossword Clue
- Big, inflated thing Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.