We have the answer for Opera legend Beverly crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Opera legend Beverly crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Opera legend Beverly Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Periodical, for short Crossword Clue
- Early calculators Crossword Clue
- Humiliating fall Crossword Clue
- Prompt Crossword Clue
- Astronaut Armstrong Crossword Clue
- Bridge coup Crossword Clue
- Capital of Belarus Crossword Clue
- Fr. holy women Crossword Clue
- “Frozen” snow queen Crossword Clue
- Transplant Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SILLS (noun)
- United States operatic soprano (born in 1929)
- LEGEND (noun)
- brief description accompanying an illustration
- a story about mythical or supernatural beings or events
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Opera legend Beverly crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.