We have the answer for Opportunity on Mars, e.g. crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Opportunity on Mars, e.g. crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Opportunity on Mars, e.g. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 30, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 30, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- More than a favorite NYT Crossword Clue
- Zippers on a snowy day NYT Crossword Clue
- Big name in digital documents NYT Crossword Clue
- “I’m in heaven!” sound NYT Crossword Clue
- Sudden contraction NYT Crossword Clue
- Chemical kick-starters NYT Crossword Clue
- Science fiction concept depicted three times in this puzzle NYT Crossword Clue
- One who sells space or time, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Armada ship NYT Crossword Clue
- Indulges, with “to” NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OPPORTUNITY (noun)
- a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
- MARS (noun)
- a small reddish planet that is the 4th from the sun and is periodically visible to the naked eye; minerals rich in iron cover its surface and are responsible for its characteristic color
- (Roman mythology) Roman god of war and agriculture; father of Romulus and Remus; counterpart of Greek Ares
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Opportunity on Mars, e.g. crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.