We have the answer for Oral history crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Oral history Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Oral history. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Oral history crossword clue should be:
- LORE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HISTORY (noun)
- a record or narrative description of past events
- all that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing; a body of knowledge
- ORAL (adjective)
- using speech rather than writing
- of or involving the mouth or mouth region or the surface on which the mouth is located
- ORAL (noun)
- an examination conducted by spoken communication
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- I, to Homer NYT Crossword Clue
- Guests may be welcomed with them NYT Crossword Clue
- South Asian garment NYT Crossword Clue
- Modern ___ NYT Crossword Clue
- Beltway insider NYT Crossword Clue
- Singer with the debut single “My Bologna” (1979) NYT Crossword Clue
- Grown lad NYT Crossword Clue
- Ones colliding in the Large Hadron Collider NYT Crossword Clue
- The third NYT Crossword Clue
- Olivia Rodrigo or Billie Eilish NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.