We have the answer for Organ near the stomach crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Organ near the stomach Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Organ near the stomach. This clue last appeared April 13, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Organ near the stomach crossword clue should be:
- SPLEEN (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STOMACH (noun)
- the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion
- STOMACH (verb)
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- bear to eat
- ORGAN (noun)
- wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Concert bonus Crossword Clue
- “— in St. Louis” Crossword Clue
- George W.’s wife Crossword Clue
- Trick-taking game Crossword Clue
- Store business Crossword Clue
- Paper pack Crossword Clue
- Trio of myth Crossword Clue
- Casserole bit Crossword Clue
- Boxing weapons Crossword Clue
- Losing scheme Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.