We have the answer for Trick-taking game crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Trick-taking game Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Trick-taking game. This clue last appeared April 13, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Trick-taking game crossword clue should be:
- HEARTS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAKING (adjective)
- very attractive; capturing interest
- TAKING (noun)
- the act of someone who picks up or takes something
- HEARTS (noun)
- a form of whist in which players avoid winning tricks containing hearts or the queen of spades
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Math expression Crossword Clue
- “— in St. Louis” Crossword Clue
- Store business Crossword Clue
- Trio of myth Crossword Clue
- Paper pack Crossword Clue
- Organ near the stomach Crossword Clue
- Casserole bit Crossword Clue
- Boxing weapons Crossword Clue
- Losing scheme Crossword Clue
- George W.’s wife Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.