We have the answer for Oscar winner Redmayne crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Oscar winner Redmayne Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Oscar winner Redmayne. This clue last appeared August 29, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Oscar winner Redmayne crossword clue should be:
- EDDIE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WINNER (noun)
- a person with a record of successes
- the contestant who wins the contest
- OSCAR (noun)
- an annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Annoying reflections while driving NYT Crossword Clue
- Poetic tributes Crossword Clue
- ___ Stadium, U.S. Open tennis locale NYT Crossword Clue
- Trial version NYT Crossword Clue
- Ends NYT Crossword Clue
- Corp. money overseer NYT Crossword Clue
- ‘I’m not impressed’ NYT Crossword Clue
- Famed Milan opera house NYT Crossword Clue
- Blinky, Pinky, Inky or Clyde, in Pac-Man NYT Crossword Clue
- Precautionary device in a pneumatic machine NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.