We have the answer for High home crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the High home crossword clue answer below.
High home Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Juliet’s love Crossword Clue
- Sailing event Crossword Clue
- Spotted cube Crossword Clue
- Story with a point Crossword Clue
- Moved speedily Crossword Clue
- Trickery Crossword Clue
- Gift toppers Crossword Clue
- Horse halter Crossword Clue
- School subject Crossword Clue
- Spiders’ creations Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HIGH (noun)
- a high place
- a public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12
- HIGH (adjective)
- slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
- happy and excited and energetic
- HIGH (adverb)
- in a rich manner
- at a great altitude
- HOME (noun)
- (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands; it must be touched by a base runner in order to score
- an institution where people are cared for
- HOME (adjective)
- inside the country
- used of your own ground
- HOME (verb)
- provide with, or send to, a home
- return home accurately from a long distance
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.