We have the answer for Paid intro? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Paid intro? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Paid intro?. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Paid intro? crossword clue should be:
- PRE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PAID (adjective)
- involving gainful employment in something often done as a hobby
- yielding a fair profit
- INTRO (noun)
- formally making a person known to another or to the public
- a brief introductory passage to a piece of popular music
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- On dry land Crossword Clue
- Mascot who says I want to eat your cereal! Crossword Clue
- Govt. stipend Crossword Clue
- Dutch banking giant with an orange lion logo Crossword Clue
- Walking aid Crossword Clue
- With 40-Down legal scholar played by Kerry Washington in HBOs Confirmation Crossword Clue
- Ones who work with bowlers and boaters Crossword Clue
- __-Hur Crossword Clue
- Affaire de coeur Crossword Clue
- Husband-to-be Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.