We have the answer for Parliament site in North America crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Parliament site in North America Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 31, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Alleviate Crossword Clue
- Roman moon goddess Crossword Clue
- Crew Crossword Clue
- Pockets for falafel Crossword Clue
- Date component often Crossword Clue
- Late ___ Crossword Clue
- Asian festival Crossword Clue
- Key in Crossword Clue
- Barilla rival Crossword Clue
- Spring Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PARLIAMENT (noun)
- a card game in which you play your sevens and other cards in sequence in the same suit as the sevens; you win if you are the first to use all your cards
- a legislative assembly in certain countries
- OTTAWA (noun)
- a river in southeastern Canada that flows along the boundary between Quebec and Ontario to the Saint Lawrence River near Montreal
- the capital of Canada (located in southeastern Ontario across the Ottawa river from Quebec)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.