We have the answer for Part of DOS: Abbr crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Part of DOS: Abbr Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Part of DOS: Abbr. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Part of DOS: Abbr crossword clue should be:
- SYS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PART (noun)
- the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- PART (adverb)
- to some extent; in some degree; not wholly
- PART (verb)
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- force, take, or pull apart
- DOS (noun)
- an operating system that is on a disk
- the federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Hi-fi setup Crossword Clue
- Spanish bear Crossword Clue
- Ending for pent- or prop- Crossword Clue
- Symbols Crossword Clue
- Demure Crossword Clue
- Very big tub Crossword Clue
- Seeded loaf Crossword Clue
- Summer, in Savoy Crossword Clue
- Greeting on a Sunday holiday Crossword Clue
- Throw forcefully Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.