We have the answer for Prefix with dermis crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Prefix with dermis Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Prefix with dermis. This clue last appeared February 1, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Prefix with dermis crossword clue should be:
- EPI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DERMIS (noun)
- the deep vascular inner layer of the skin
- PREFIX (noun)
- an affix that is added in front of the word
- PREFIX (verb)
- attach a prefix to
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Christmas candle scent Crossword Clue
- Singing voice informally Crossword Clue
- Bakery appliances Crossword Clue
- Sudsy spot Crossword Clue
- Commuters ride-sharing option Crossword Clue
- Transgression Crossword Clue
- Setting for floor-model electronics Crossword Clue
- Surname separator Crossword Clue
- Refused Crossword Clue
- Ways in or out Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.