We have the answer for Part of the neck cradled by a travel pillow crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Part of the neck cradled by a travel pillow Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Part of the neck cradled by a travel pillow. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Part of the neck cradled by a travel pillow crossword clue should be:
- NAPE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NAPE (noun)
- the back side of the neck
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Gets one over on Crossword Clue
- Souvlaki meat Crossword Clue
- “Take Me to the ___” (B side of Elton John’s “Your Song”) Crossword Clue
- Traveler’s stopover Crossword Clue
- Electric Light Orchestra song with a “ring” to it (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- “Oh, Pretty Woman” singer-songwriter Orbison Crossword Clue
- Italian city to which “all roads lead” Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation in many a quote book attribution Crossword Clue
- Keep an ___ (watch closely) (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- “___ boy!” (“Nice going!”) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.