We have the answer for "Peanuts" character who pranks Charlie Brown with a football crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for "Peanuts" character who pranks Charlie Brown with a football crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
“Peanuts” character who pranks Charlie Brown with a football Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 20, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 20, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Toward the back, at sea NYT Crossword Clue
- Series of steps NYT Crossword Clue
- One-named singer from Ireland NYT Crossword Clue
- Not moving NYT Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of Bolivia NYT Crossword Clue
- Some high-end headwear NYT Crossword Clue
- Meanie NYT Crossword Clue
- Zellweger of “Bridget Jones’s Diary” NYT Crossword Clue
- In abundance NYT Crossword Clue
- Unexpected problems NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PEANUTS (noun)
- an insignificant sum of money; a trifling amount
- CHARACTER (noun)
- a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person’s qualifications and dependability
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- CHARACTER (verb)
- engrave or inscribe characters on
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “Peanuts” character who pranks Charlie Brown with a football crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.