We have the answer for Pedometer unit crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pedometer unit Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pedometer unit. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pedometer unit crossword clue should be:
- STEP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 29 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PEDOMETER (noun)
- measuring instrument for recording the number of steps taken in walking
- UNIT (noun)
- an organization regarded as part of a larger social group
- any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- ‘Ugh, whatever’ Crossword Clue
- Tax-deferred nest egg Crossword Clue
- Portentous signs Crossword Clue
- Tuna type Crossword Clue
- Revving sound Crossword Clue
- Yi, in English Crossword Clue
- Club sandwiches’ shorter relatives Crossword Clue
- ___ Zers Crossword Clue
- Weird and scary Crossword Clue
- Deeply regrets Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.