We have the answer for Penguin predators crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Penguin predators Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Penguin predators. This clue last appeared September 27, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Penguin predators crossword clue should be:
- ORCAS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PENGUIN (noun)
- short-legged flightless birds of cold southern especially Antarctic regions having webbed feet and wings modified as flippers
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Notice of death, in brief Crossword Clue
- Major skin care brand Crossword Clue
- Londoner’s lav Crossword Clue
- Conform, historically Crossword Clue
- Jennings of “Jeopardy!” fame Crossword Clue
- Muhammad and Mahershala Crossword Clue
- Pop’s mom Crossword Clue
- Connecticut’s oldest university Crossword Clue
- Scrooge exclamation Crossword Clue
- Star often compared to Venus Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.