We have the answer for Closest confidant, modernly crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Closest confidant, modernly Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Closest confidant, modernly. This clue last appeared September 27, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Closest confidant, modernly crossword clue should be:
- BFF (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONFIDANT (noun)
- someone to whom private matters are confided
- CLOSEST (adverb)
- (superlative of `near’ or `close’) within the shortest distance
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Blackbird’s kin Crossword Clue
- Vampire’s target Crossword Clue
- Page number, in printing jargon Crossword Clue
- Green energy choice Crossword Clue
- Tribe bigwigs Crossword Clue
- Conform, nautically Crossword Clue
- “The quality of mercy ___ strained” Crossword Clue
- Muhammad and Mahershala Crossword Clue
- It’s beaten by scissors in a game Crossword Clue
- Rejuvenation station Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.