We have the answer for Pentad for a poetry performance? crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Pentad for a poetry performance? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Org. that facilitates adoptions NYT Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Luigi NYT Crossword Clue
- Be overly sweet NYT Crossword Clue
- Stubbornly old-fashioned NYT Crossword Clue
- Vegan alternative to gelatin NYT Crossword Clue
- Downside NYT Crossword Clue
- Cartoon character who said “Van Gogh would’ve sold more than one painting if he’d put tigers in them” NYT Crossword Clue
- Cancel Crossword Clue
- Give the cold shoulder Crossword Clue
- Faith founded in Persia NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PENTAD (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- PERFORMANCE (noun)
- a dramatic or musical entertainment
- process or manner of functioning or operating
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.