We have the answer for Period with a noticeable lack of feline fossils crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Period with a noticeable lack of feline fossils Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Period with a noticeable lack of feline fossils. This clue last appeared January 5, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Period with a noticeable lack of feline fossils crossword clue should be:
- CATGAP (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NOTICEABLE (adjective)
- capable of being detected
- capable or worthy of being noticed
- PERIOD (noun)
- an amount of time
- the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Pencil puzzle Crossword Clue
- Ghanaian writer __ Kwei Armah Crossword Clue
- 23andMe stuff Crossword Clue
- Cooling systs. Crossword Clue
- *Board-breaking move Crossword Clue
- Bleak Crossword Clue
- Ref. work that added influencer in 2022 Crossword Clue
- Brass instrument Crossword Clue
- Goes bad Crossword Clue
- Swahili for thank you Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.