We have the answer for Permeate gradually crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Permeate gradually Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Permeate gradually. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Permeate gradually crossword clue should be:
- OOZE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PERMEATE (verb)
- spread or diffuse through
- penetrate mutually or be interlocked
- GRADUALLY (adverb)
- in a gradual manner
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “___ Christmases,” 2008 film starring Reese Witherspoon that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings Crossword Clue
- Has a ___ spot for (likes) Crossword Clue
- ___ of thumb Crossword Clue
- College campus housing, briefly Crossword Clue
- Tow truck organization: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- “…round the mulberry ___” Crossword Clue
- Spinach mineral Crossword Clue
- Mentally sound NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Sutcliffe, the “Fifth Beatle” Crossword Clue
- Fasten a jacket, with “up” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.