We have the answer for Person collecting tickets on a railroad crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Person collecting tickets on a railroad Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Person collecting tickets on a railroad. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Person collecting tickets on a railroad crossword clue should be:
- TRAINCONDUCTOR (14 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLLECTING (noun)
- the act of gathering something together
- RAILROAD (noun)
- line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a system of transportation for trains that pull passengers or freight
- a line of track providing a runway for wheels
- RAILROAD (verb)
- compel by coercion, threats, or crude means
- supply with railroad lines
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Unusual knickknack Crossword Clue
- Opinion piece Crossword Clue
- Managed NYT Crossword Clue
- Traditional Native American tent Crossword Clue
- __ sauce (Asian condiment) Crossword Clue
- Ready to be harvested Crossword Clue
- Spherical hairstyle Crossword Clue
- Person serving meals on an airplane Crossword Clue
- Something forbidden Crossword Clue
- Tip of an ear Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.