We have the answer for Person telling fibs crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Person telling fibs Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Person telling fibs. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Person telling fibs crossword clue should be:
- LIAR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TELLING (adjective)
- powerfully persuasive
- disclosing unintentionally something concealed
- TELLING (noun)
- an act of narration
- disclosing information or giving evidence about another
- LIAR (noun)
- a person who has lied or who lies repeatedly
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Vacation excursion Crossword Clue
- Sticky mud Crossword Clue
- Eve’s son after Cain Crossword Clue
- Man’s ‘three-piece’ attire Crossword Clue
- Person pushing a cart in a supermarket Crossword Clue
- Soil-chopping tools Crossword Clue
- Ankle-length skirt Crossword Clue
- Grant permission for Crossword Clue
- Open and close one’s eyes quickly Crossword Clue
- Toward the Arctic Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.