7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Person Overseeing One’s Work, we have the answer below.
Person Overseeing One’s Work 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Person Overseeing One’s Work in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- MANAGER (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MANAGER (noun)
- (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team.
- someone who controls resources and expenditures.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Rock Guitarist Fender – 7 Little Words
- Absolute – 7 Little Words
- Fairy Tale Brother – 7 Little Words
- Khan El-Khalili, Notably – 7 Little Words
- Moved Toward – 7 Little Words
- Piggy – 7 Little Words
- 7 Little Words June 24 2022 Answers (6/24/22)
- Horse Handler – 7 Little Words
- Played A Practice Game – 7 Little Words
- Large Land Mass – 7 Little Words