We have the answer for Person who enjoys fine food and drink crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Person who enjoys fine food and drink crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Person who enjoys fine food and drink Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Like a floor that’s just been mopped Crossword Clue
- Play over and over again, as a video Crossword Clue
- Obeys an octagonal road sign Crossword Clue
- Egg-carton words Crossword Clue
- Ram or bull, e.g. Crossword Clue
- “. . . assuming the idea sounds appealing” Crossword Clue
- Standup comedian Kevin Crossword Clue
- Affirmative word repeated at the end of “Ulysses” Crossword Clue
- “Psst! Over here!” Crossword Clue
- Skirt feature that might increase mobility Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EPICURE (noun)
- a person devoted to refined sensuous enjoyment (especially good food and drink)
- DRINK (verb)
- propose a toast to
- be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to
- DRINK (noun)
- any liquid suitable for drinking
- the act of swallowing
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Person who enjoys fine food and drink crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.