We have the answer for Milk-carton word crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Milk-carton word crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Milk-carton word Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Obeys an octagonal road sign Crossword Clue
- Genetic molecule in some vaccines: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Like a floor that’s just been mopped Crossword Clue
- Magnified, as a picture Crossword Clue
- Baseball slugger’s stat: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Egg-carton words Crossword Clue
- Item that Muntadhar al-Zaidi threw at George W. Bush Crossword Clue
- Say “R-E-S-P-E-C-T” or “B-A-N-A-N-A-S,” say Crossword Clue
- Not abundant Crossword Clue
- Eighths of bytes Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PASTEURIZED (adjective)
- having been subjected to pasteurization in order to halt fermentation
- MILK (noun)
- a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
- any of several nutritive milklike liquids
- MILK (verb)
- add milk to
- exploit as much as possible
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Milk-carton word crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.