The new Hell update has arrived in Roblox Pet Simulator X and it includes the new Hell Island, 10 new pets, Auto Hatch Pass, Lucky Pass, and a new Rank to achieve! It sounds like this update also fixed the big dupe issues that was going around in the game. Hopefully, that will be all cleared up because it is quite problematic for players who try to do things legitimately.
It’s going to cost you a whopping 135,000,000 Fantasy Coins to enter Hell Island, so I hope you have been saving up for that! If you do unlock it, you will have access to the new hellish pets that are now available.
If you’re in need of some freebies, be sure to check out our Pet Simulator X codes page!
Pet Simulator X Hell Update Patch Notes
Brand new island is filled to the brim with new chests since you guys complained last time that there wasn’t enough.
10 New Pets
A bunch of new pets have been added, including a new Mythical pet! This includes 3 new Exclusive Pets. These pets include the Hound of Hades, Lava Chick, and the mythical Wyvern of Hades.
Auto Hatch Pass
Want to AFK open eggs? Now you can! This took a lot more work than I anticipated but it’s a huge QOL boost, for sure.
Highly requested! Purchasing this pass will give you a permanent Lucky boost – about half as good as the Super Lucky boost. This will stack with any other boosts you have.
Added a new & extremely hard to obtain rank. Rewards are very plentiful if you are able to achieve it! This rank is known as Hacker, probably due to the issues they had with the duping in the last week.
Let’s talk about this for a second. While I was on vacation a couple things happened:
- Despite my best efforts, the duping situation (especially mythical pets) became very severe
- An exploit allowed players to essentially create some of the best pets in the game out of thin air. I didn’t have internet for a couple days so I couldn’t fix it. That sucked.
Here’s what I did about it:
- Totally revamped the trading code from the ground up
- Switched over to Datastore v2. This should alleviate (or totally fix) the de-sync that caused duping in the first place
- Tracked and banned top players that were using these exploit(s) before they were patched
- Reverted most duped diamonds
- Banned most dupe stash accounts
- Setup better systems to monitor suspicious activity
If all goes well, duping should be patched. For good. I’ll be closely monitoring the situation. This has taken up the majority of my time for the past 3 weeks so hopefully I can relax a bit.
Auto Delete Indicators
Lots of people were complaining their pets were just ‘vanishing’ after last update… so I added some pretty obvious indicators if you have Auto Delete enabled. Let me know if this helps!
- Disabled MagicText which probably freed up a lot of performance. Oops
- Fixed scrolling on the teleport menu
- Fixed the Super Equip breaking the inventory
- Patched a bug that caused the active boosts menu to lag the game
- I made the area next to the glacier super expensive because I didn’t want anyone to purchase it… yeah… nice. It’s now impossible to purchase. Look what you made me do
- Teleport shop button hover image is repaired
- Fixed server notifications not working
- Made some errors go away by asking very nicely
That’s everything we know about the new Hell update that has been released for Roblox Pet Simulator X! You can check out more information on the game in the Pet Simulator X portion of our website.