We have the answer for Photographer’s device crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Photographer’s device Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Photographer’s device. This clue last appeared December 26, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Photographer’s device crossword clue should be:
- CAMERA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PHOTOGRAPHER (noun)
- someone who takes photographs professionally
- CAMERA (noun)
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Staircase part Crossword Clue
- Peck on the cheek Crossword Clue
- Rats’ relatives Crossword Clue
- __-mo replay Crossword Clue
- Town crier’s words Crossword Clue
- Train track Crossword Clue
- Improve, as a manuscript Crossword Clue
- Remove creases in Crossword Clue
- ‘__ takes the cake!’ Crossword Clue
- Single trip around a track Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.