We have the answer for Picnic discards crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Picnic discards Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Picnic discards. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Picnic discards crossword clue should be:
- COBS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword August 24 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PICNIC (noun)
- a day devoted to an outdoor social gathering
- any undertaking that is easy to do
- PICNIC (verb)
- eat alfresco, in the open air
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Only landlocked country in Southeast Asia NYT Crossword Clue
- Halter attachment Crossword Clue
- Less abundant Crossword Clue
- Bol. neighbor Crossword Clue
- Land in the water Crossword Clue
- No doubt Crossword Clue
- Farfalle shape Crossword Clue
- The Snowy Day Caldecott winner __ Jack Keats Crossword Clue
- Seal the deal NYT Crossword Clue
- Fabric with metallic threads Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.