We have the answer for Piece of okra crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Piece of okra Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Piece of okra. This clue last appeared July 3, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Piece of okra crossword clue should be:
- POD (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PIECE (verb)
- repair by adding pieces
- eat intermittently; take small bites of
- PIECE (noun)
- a portion of a natural object
- an item that is an instance of some type
- OKRA (noun)
- long mucilaginous green pods; may be simmered or sauteed but used especially in soups and stews
- tall coarse annual of Old World tropics widely cultivated in southern United States and West Indies for its long mucilaginous green pods used as basis for soups and stews; sometimes placed in genus Hibiscus
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Bluegrass instrument Crossword Clue
- Big chunk of change Crossword Clue
- Common office plants Crossword Clue
- Mag employees Crossword Clue
- Fanzine focus Crossword Clue
- Thinks back to Crossword Clue
- Official language of Bahrain Crossword Clue
- Vigor, to Vivaldi Crossword Clue
- Flippant Crossword Clue
- Handbills Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.