We have the answer for Guy from Guatemala crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Guy from Guatemala Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Guy from Guatemala. This clue last appeared July 3, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Guy from Guatemala crossword clue should be:
- LATINO (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GUATEMALA (noun)
- a republic in Central America; achieved independence from Spain in 1821; noted for low per capita income and illiteracy; politically unstable
- GUY (verb)
- subject to laughter or ridicule
- steady or support with a guy wire or cable
- GUY (noun)
- a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
- an informal term for a youth or man
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Big chunk of change Crossword Clue
- Glued very well Crossword Clue
- Very soon Crossword Clue
- Actor Zac Crossword Clue
- Assists in criminality Crossword Clue
- Not briefly Crossword Clue
- Signed off on Crossword Clue
- Mistake in one’s reasoning Crossword Clue
- Sure winner Crossword Clue
- ‘Magic Flute’ monogram Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.